Friday, July 20, 2012

Reasons to thank God

Got a sms yesterday, but thought worth sharing with here too.


If you have food in your fridge
clothes on your body
a roof over your head
and a place to sleep
then
you are richer than 75%
of the entire world's.

If you have money in your wallet
a little change,
and can go anywhere you want
You are among the top 18% of the
world's wealthiest people.

If you wake up this morning
with more health than illness,
you are more blessed than the
million people who will not
survive this week and will die.

If you can actually read
this message and understand it,
you are more fortunate than the 
3 billion people in this world
who 
Cannot see,
Cannot read, 
or suffer mental retardation.

Life is not about complain, pain or sorrows
it's about a thousand other reasons
to thank God for.

I agree with this, but some of my freinds told me this will make me stagnant, will not let me aim for the stars, that I will never do well in life. What do you think?


4 comments:

  1. Yes anything and whatever we get we should be thankful for it always


    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes I totally believe in thanking God for all His blessings.. I believe that the more you are thankful the gifts increase in abundance because of the positiveness that you are surrounded with.. a very good topic and a well written post :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very inspirational..
    but yaa, you are true, if we believe this, we cant move further...
    thanks for the post..

    ReplyDelete

Read it or not, Liked it or not let it be anything, but do let me know you’ve been here…

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...